By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information,Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/31134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
Right to cancel goods
The Consumer Contracts (Information,Cancellation and Additional Charges)Regulations 2013 say tlna1 up to 14 days afterreceiving your goods, in most cases, you canchange your mind and get a full refund.
Your Consumer Rights – goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods mustbe as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following:
up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty; then you can get a refund;
up to six months: if they can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases;
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 0405 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out your legal rights and responsibilities; our legal rights and responsibilities; and certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
We, us or our means The Backyard Brewhouse Ltd.
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
Our site or our website refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites:
You or your means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .com, or telephone : +44 1543 360 145
Please note, calls will be answered at the following times:
- Monday-Friday 09:00 – 17 :30
- Saturday 10:00 – 12:30
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Who we are
Our office is at
1Oa GatehouseTrading Estate
Walsall WS8 6JZ
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale: An Introduction
- These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods on our site. If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
- You may only buy goods from our site for non-business purposes.
- This contract is only available in English. Noother languages are available for this 4 When buying any goods on oursite you also agree to be bound by:
- our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein
- extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this
- This may happen for the following reasons:
If circumstance change that are outside of our control / Legal or regulatory changes
Changes to our methods and times of operation
We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one month’s notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one month’s notice if we tell you extra terms apply
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
Information we give you
- By law,the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges)Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key informationbefore a legally binding contract between you and us is mad If you want to see this key information, please:
- read the Confirmation email that will besent to you when you have ordered goods(see clause below),or
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in fullhere).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to
Ordering from us
- Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on our site by doing the following:
- Selecting the product and quantity from the appropriate product page.
- Enter your payment details along with name and address (These are not captured, and the information is deleted once the order is complete)
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods
- We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- your order will be fulfilled
- If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any goods from our site. If so this will be set out on the relevant webpage for the goods concerned.
Right to cancel
1 You have the right to cancel thiscontract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2 The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of any goods, in the case of a sales contract;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good purchased, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece of any purchased goods, in the case of a contract relating to delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the first good purchased, in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
The Backyard Brewhouse Ltd
10a, GatehouseTrading Estate
Walsall, WS8 6JZ
I/We* hereby give notice that I/ We* cancel my/our*contract of sale of the following goods */ the supply ofthe following service*,
Ordered on */received on*. Name of consumer(s),
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient foryou to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods;or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received goods:
- we will collect the goods you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Delivery of goods
The Purchase of goods from this website are for local home delivery only; As detailed on our deliver ypage. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders that fall outside of our specified delivery area
- If you want to see your delive1y options, visit our webpage https://tbb.uk.com/delivery before you place your order.
- The estimated date and time window for delivery ofthe goods is set out in the Confirmation email.
- If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery;
- we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
- Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave us
- We may be unable to deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please be prepared to provide a form of ID (passport or photo card driving licence) on delivery.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot delivery our goods within 30 days, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
We do not make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK.
We may deliver your goods in instalments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, click on the check the delivery details during the online checkout process.
- We accept the following means of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Amex
- We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you confirm your order.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need tobe authorised by the relevant card issuer. From time to time we may also use extra security steps via Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SeucreCodeTM or equivalent services.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received any goods,you:
- must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
- must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during any applicable ‘cooling off’ period detailed under the Clauses entitled Right to Cancel this Contract and Effects of Cancellation above.
- The price of the goods :
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- does not include the cost of:
- delivering the goods (delivery options and costs will be provided before you place your order)
- any carrier bags (which cost a minimum of 5p) each).
Nature of goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description, sample or model; and
- are installed properly (if we install any goods).
- We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on our site.
- Whilewe t1y to make sure that: all weights,sizes and measurements set out onour site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to 1% in such weights, sizes and measurements; and the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on our site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
- Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
- will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- If we can’t supply certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and wha tyou should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.co.uk or call 03454 04 05
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights underthe Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to repair the goods;
- us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limit on our responsibility to
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.